Project Manager - Computation
Our team is looking for an Project Manager that will serve as an interface with the Evozyne computational team on project design, planning, and execution. The Project Manager will work closely with the Business Development, Operations, and Scientific teams to ensure alignment to organizational goals.
- Drive technical system design by partnering with key internal stakeholders to understand voice of customer, define requirements, build a project plan, and support deployment of computational programs.
- Utilize analytics to track and report project performance for key stakeholders in Business, Operations, and R&D.
- Support the VP of Computation in leading team development activities and implementing tools to facilitate collaboration/communication.
- Provide internal technical support for Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN).
- Experience driving product, strategy, and technical discussions simultaneously across multiple project teams, directly as well as by leading others.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple projects at once.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deal with / structure uncertainty.
- Ability to understand / grasp technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Self-motivated and curious with a strong desire for continuous learning.
- Ability to understand / grasp technical concepts in biotech and life sciences preferred.
- Skilled with industry standard project management and work-collaboration tools.
- Skilled with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent.
- Ability to work and solve problems in interdisciplinary teams
Required Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a science, engineering, or a related field
- Experience in biology and biochemistry or related discipline, software engineering, and or Machine Learning.
- Experience with GitHub, Confluence, Asana, or equivalent applications and tools.
- Experience with Agile software development approaches.
- Resume or CV