As a Product Manager you will lead the development and commercialization of Industrial/ Environmental products. Reporting to the Head of Product Management, you will be responsible for the overall success of 1-2 industrial products, from conceptualization to launch. The role requires the ability to work cross functionally with the commercial strategy, science, and operations teams to manage end-to-end development of products. You will support business development opportunities, from project ideation to scoping to deal evaluation.
- Define product requirements / design goals and validate value creation opportunity
- Build detailed product playbooks consisting of the vision, business case, go-to-market plan, operational plan & milestones, budget, timelines, IP, marketing, etc.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to execute against the product playbooks
- Oversee the development of the product from concept to product launch
- Develop short-term, medium-term, and long-term product roadmaps
- Find new product ideas and evaluate for scientific & commercial impact and strategic fit
- Attend relevant industrial / environment industry events and conferences to develop Evozyne’s brand and presence and learn directly from the customer
- Monitor and report on competitor activities and relevant industrial/energy market trends to deliver actionable insights
- Communicate results within the company and to external partners.
- Be a productive collaborator in our company.
- Independent, strategic, and creative thinker with outstanding work ethic
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Strong business fundamentals: NPV analysis, capex/opex estimations, ROI analysis, revenue forecasting
- Ability to conceptualize and support novel commercial structures (e.g., partnerships, JVs, licensing deals)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with a broad set of market research tools / sources
- Ability to canvas expert networks to validate assumptions / strategy
- Ability to understand / grasp technical protein engineering concepts and applications
- Experience analyzing data and translating into strategic recommendations
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deal with / structure uncertainty
- A strong team player (always willing to put their hand up)
- Great attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with excellent storytelling skills
- Self-motivated and curious with a strong desire for continuous learning
- Mission driven
- Skilled with PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Required Education, Experience and Certifications:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably an MBA, Master’s, or PhD (in a related field)
• 3+ years of experience in product management, ideally in industrial or environmental sectors
• Experience at top-tier management consulting and/or investment banking is a plus
• Resume or CV