Marketing & Communications Manager
The Manager of Marketing & Communications will manage the development and execution of successful corporate brand and reputational strategies and activities. They will manage Evozyne’s brand and visual identity, external communications, and support product focused business development and investor marketing collateral. Specifically, the Manager of Marketing & Communications will lead the following marketing and communications activities:
- Maintain and continuously refresh Evozyne’s corporate brand and messaging, including website and all collateral.
- Ensure branding guide is distributed appropriately throughout the organization to properly align materials with established corporate image.
- Ensure Evozyne’s message is expressed in a consistent manner throughout the organization.
- Create and distribute content/presentation templates to ensure all communications to partners, vendors, investors, etc. have a consistency of messaging and visuals.
- Lead Evozyne’s external communication strategy through a thoughtful and targeted combination digital media, executive visibility, and company awards.
- Identify or create opportunities to support Evozyne’s reputational objectives via participation, sponsorship, and speaking engagements with relevant organizations, conferences, events, podcasts, panels, etc.
- Lead digital/social media strategy by implementing best practices to grow and engage B2B audiences.
- Partner with product and science teams to support development of marketing materials from concept to production
- Work with product, commercial, and business leaders to align marketing material creation with product development pipeline priorities
- Develop process protocols for development, review and approvals of product marketing materials.
- Strategic and analytical problem-solving skills, with a focus on tactical and practical execution and results
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Comfortable with changing priorities, dynamic environment and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work and solve problems in interdisciplinary teams
- Self-motivated and curious with a strong desire for continuous learning and creative problem solving
- Proficient in B2B marketing strategy and execution
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- BA in marketing, business, communications or life sciences, MA preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant strategic and tactical marketing, communications, or brand management experience
- Experience in a B2B marketing
- Biotech or life sciences experience strongly preferred